A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McCabe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCabe
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCabe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McCabe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clinton McCabe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. McCabe practice?
- Dr. William McCabe has 1 office location.
Dr. William McCabe practices Family Medicine near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Primary Care Doctors.