Dr. William Mccormick DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2014
Did an excellent job
I have seen some very negative reviews so I felt I had to write my own. I had a bad motorcycle accident. My left hand was pretty much mangled, broken and displaced bones, (More than one) ligaments torn completely loose, on and on, it was a wreak. I was expected to lose the use of it. Dr McCormick put it back together in a very long operation where more damage than was expected was found. I recovered more than 80% use of that hand when 20% or less was expected! He can be gruff, even ****** me off a time or two and I did not always like the staff. (One PA ticked me off) But I owe the use of my hand and the fact I can still ride to him, even thought he told me I was an idiot to do so.

March 5th, 2013
Super
I like him He bounces off the walls sometimes and raises his voice to the staff but he is honest and a great surgeon.

March 31st, 2012
Deplorable
The title says it all. After surgery to remove a ganglian cyst from her wrist, my wife developed intense pain and limited movement in her wrist. It was so bad she had to have corrective surgery to repair the damage that Dr. McCormick had inflicted. The new surgeon's comment on his work was just that: "Deplorable."Avoid this man at all costs. He has a reputation for botched surgeries and a general lack of care for his patients.

October 24th, 2011
THE BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON
Dr McCormick has operated on my shoulder and a broken wrist. Both are like new and the procedures were relatively painless and short recovery times.

April 17th, 2011
Dr McCormick was out of the office when I went in with an emergancy. He took the time to look at my XRays (the nurse called and located him, then took the xrays to him) and to call me to speak to me personally about what the problem was. He took the time to explain what was wrong and how it would be fixed, despite being out of the office and not working that day.