A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Irwin County Hosp, Ocilla, Ga
- Coffee Reg Med Ctr, Douglas, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Miller MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Miller practice?
- Dr. William Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. William Miller practices Surgery near Douglas, GA.
See Douglas Surgeons.