A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miller is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Irwin County Hosp, Ocilla, Ga
- Coffee Reg Med Ctr, Douglas, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Miller MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Miller practice?
- Dr. William Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Miller practices Surgery near Douglas, GA.
See Douglas Surgeons.