Dr. William Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 26th, 2016
I saw Paul and was in severe, severe pain in my rt shoulder, scapula. I had sat way to long at my computer. I knew I needed a trigger point injection. Paul was very very kind. He explained all risks and benefits and agreed I needed Trigger point injec. That was a week ago and I got immediate pain relief and still pain free. Thanks Paul I feel like a human again. Very professional and compassionate

July 27th, 2016
Worse office staff. A doctor is only as good or great as his or her support staff
Dr William Moore is a nice enough Dr. However his office staff are very rude, unprofessional, incompetent, and disrespect full. I had an appointment with his nurse practitioner Paul who was rude and impatient. The offices moved to a new location and " upgrded" their software and lost more than 100 patient files. I was one of the unfortunate patients. So at the time of my appointment they had no information on me and that appt was a total waste of time. Not only did I pay a copay I paid for transportation to and from that appt where nothing was done but be told it's not our fault and there is nothing we can do reschedule with Dr Moore for a new patient visit but I wasn't a new patient. So I scheduled for the following week and was told someone would call me to confirm and re-request my mri. Well no one confirmed but I was told the MRI was done and the Dr will have a "plan of action" ready when I come for my appt . Well again no confirmation for appt but I again I paid for transportation to and from but when I get there they say there is no appt scheduled. But I scheduled it the first week in office. I became so frustrated that I said I will not come back and need to sign a release for my records to go to another Dr. The nurse Amanda to say anything at all to me but just walked away. I asked the receptionist for the form she says oh Amanda is going to get it but she did not return the office manager came out slapped the form on the table crossed her arms ans said "what's the problem" like I had done something wrong. We began to have words and she yelled and "scolded" me because I said they were rude and unprofessional. She then told me to go to an exam room and to not talk about the staff. I told her I would not do anything and started to leave she then said I was thrown out of the practice I said I already "fired" you guys because your incompetence. I will be filing a complaint with the Texas Board of Physicians and I also told my referring doctor what treatment I incurred so they won't keep referring patients there. The office staff re the worse I've ever endured in any situation. When the lost not only my info but my appt.

July 12th, 2016
they have lied to me for two weeks
The number one, worst, most disrespectful doctor and office I have ever dealt with in my 58 years!! no one EVER gets back to me!! It's impossible to reach anyone EVER!! I highly recommend you find another physician

April 8th, 2016
Great Doc.
I've been with Dr. Moore since his practice began and am grateful for his compassion and care. Wouldn't think of going to anyone else.

November 12th, 2015
Just wants to do more procedures
I have been to two other pain management doctors and only came to Dr Moore because of an insurance change. I had the same facet injections I've had before but they did nothing this time. He didn't even take the time to use X-ray or use different injection sites. He just stuck the needle in and wiggled it to three different spots. It only lasted a few hours when the other doctor's lasted months. The wait was way too long, he obviously overbooked appointments. The office staff told me one amount then I got a $385 bill in the mail on top of what they said. My last appointment was cancelled and I didn't know until I had already taken the day off work and drove to the office.

October 31st, 2015
Use this practice with caution
I had been seeing Dr. Moore for chronic pain management, and he did a fair job providing it, then about 4 month ago, on a busy day, I waited over an h ...

October 31st, 2015
Use caution
I had been seeing Dr. Moore for chronic pain mgmt, & he did a fair job providing it, then about 4 month ago, on a busy day, I waited over an hour just for my Rx's, my nightmare began.They took the directions for one of my meds & put it only one of my other meds. Because I was tired & in pain, I didn't notice until they repeated the error a second time. When I called the office, the medical assistant refused to consider it was an error & told me it was ordered that way, I would have to make another appt, & pay another $30 copy, if I wanted to talk to the doctor or PA. I thought the error was fixed, they told me they didn't give physical Rxs anymore, they would send it electronically. My family member brought my medication home, & I found they had made another error. I reported it & had wait 9 days without my main pain med, only to get there & find the doctor had just left. I asked the staff to catch him, which they wouldn't, so I had to come back the next day, in pain, frustrated & tired. When I got there,a doctor I had never met before told me that, yes, they had made an error, which they wouldn't admit the first two times. He fixed the error & handed me a physical Rx for it. Then the office manager came in & told me they wouldn't see me any longer because I had gotten angry with them & yelled at the medical assistant and hung up on them out of frustration. After taking my break through pain med every 2 hours for 9 days to partially control my pain, I was in pain & over tired, but they had no empathy. If you Use this practice, do so with caution. If they make medication errors 3 times over a few months, you have to wonder what other errors they are making.

March 6th, 2015
Very Courteous, straightforward, great bedside manner!
I have seen other Pain Management doctors, and Dr. Moore and his staff are truly the best as far as bedside manner. Dr Moore and the Practitioners really listen and will work to get the best result in pain relief.

October 28th, 2014
Dr Moore & his staff were really helpful

October 24th, 2014
Very helpful and friendly!
Dr. Moore and his staff are super friendly, and they always go out of their way to set patients at ease. I would definitely recommend Capstone!!!

March 9th, 2014
Ms.
I have been going to Dr. Moore for 5 years. He is wonderful. He listens carefully to me when I tell him what's going on. He has a great staff, too. He is current on the latest procedures that can be done to help with my pain issues. I went to a different doctor with my back problems but he didn't do anything to help it. He and his staff are so kind and caring.

February 23rd, 2014
very satisfied
Ive been suffering from server back problems for many years and have seen numerous doctors. Dr.Moore has been the best by far. He has brought my pain level down from unbearable to manageable . Thank you Dr. Moore !!