William C Munn II MD Patient Reviews

September 24th, 2015
An extraordinary professional, a humane, brilliant, compassionate psychiatrist
Doctor Munn saved my daughter's life. Period. His insight and treatment was life saving, and his long term care and attentiveness beyond the call of duty. He is a great man, a humane psychiatrist, and perhaps as knowledgeable as any medical professional, especially a psychiatric medical professional, that I have encountered in my 69 years of life.

July 11th, 2013
Dr Munn was kind
I see another review stating that Dr Munn only cares about his bank balance, well this was not my experience. He helped me and at the time gave more than he received, passed on samples, and was a good Dr.

October 5th, 2010
Professional and Well Recommended
Dr Munn was highly recommended to me by several physicians. He diagnosed my issue and prescribed meds which he continues to monitor. He is easily reached, usually by email. I have referred him to others.

September 1st, 2010
Lier!
Dr. Munn charged me for more time then he spent with me. He also seemed more concerned with feeding me drugs then finding out the problem. when i moved away he told me he could treat me over the phone, however when i got to my new home he pretty much told me if he can't collect visitation money he can,t traet me. He is not inerested in helping anything but his bank account!