A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Murphy, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Murphy, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Murphy DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William Murphy practice?
- Dr. William Murphy has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Murphy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Wilmington, DE.
See Media Physiatrists.