A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Murphy, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Murphy, DO, LPT is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Murphy DO and LPT is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William C. Murphy practice?
- Dr. William Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Murphy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Wilmington, DE.
See Media Physiatrists.