A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Donnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. O'Donnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Sid Peterson
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital, Kerrville, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles O'Donnell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. William O'Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. William O'Donnell practices Family Medicine near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Family Physicians.