A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Donnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donnell
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Donnell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. O'Donnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Sid Peterson
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital, Kerrville, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles O'Donnell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. William O'Donnell has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Donnell practices Family Medicine near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Family Physicians.