A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Owen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Owen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Owen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Owen practice?
- Dr. William Owen has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Owen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Norfolk Pediatricians and Norfolk Oncologists.