A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Pace MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Pace practice?
- Dr. William Pace has 1 office location.
Dr. William Pace practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.