A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ross is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clayton Ross MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Ross practice?
- Dr. William Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ross practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors and Walnut Creek Sports Medicine Doctors.