A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Coleman Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Sharp practice?
- Dr. William Sharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sharp practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.