A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Small, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Small has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clark Small MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Small practice?
- Dr. William Small has 1 office location.
Dr. William Small practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.