Dr. William Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Smith?

May 1st, 2016

Stay away!

Staff couldn't find me file. Was told my appointment was for a different day. (Fortunately I had a letter showing that it was that day). The audiologist who conducted my hearing exam was texting on her phone during the procedure. She actually paused the procedure to take a call on her cell phone? I saw Dr. Smith for about three minutes. He made me feel like I was exaggerating my condition. Stay away.

April 24th, 2014

He LOVES children!

My daughter was dealing with severe ear aches for more then 6 months. All the Dr's just put her on antibiotics and sent her home. Ear aches would come back a week later! I was at my breaking point by then. I called ENTs and Noone could get her in. I lost all hope till I called Alamo ENT. I lost it(crying) on phone with reception because my daughter was in so much pain. DR. Smith told her to have me come in right away! He did so good with my daughter and we left there with a script and some stickers. :) our followup is in 2 days and I'm so thankful that she is pain free. :) would highly recommend him for your child :)

July 23rd, 2013

Very Trustworthy

I have been going to Dr. Smith for over five years. He always is prompt and courteous. I have been treated for sinus problems and he always makes me better! I would recommend him to anyone!

October 13th, 2011

Find another Doctor

Dr. William C Smith is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. I went to his office very sick with what I believed was an ear infection. I could barely sit still I was in so much pain. He checked my ears and could not find an infection as was trying to send me on my way. I asked if it could be my tooth and he told me I would need to see a dentist about that and he couldn't help me. This man has lost all compassion for his patients, that is if he ever had any. You can tell his attitude towards his patients has rubbed off on his young staff, nurse and others. They seem like they could literally care less how sick you are, these people need to reevaluate why they got into medicine in the first place. If you're a doctor don't you to take the hippocratic oath or something, i'm thinking maybe Dr. Smith was a doctor before that even existed. Do yourself a huge favor, find a different doctor, this is the worst ENT you could choose.

October 3rd, 2011

Do not go to this doctor!

Spent no more than 3 minutes with this man each time. He made me feel like a fool and that I was making my sickness up. He was very rude to me and did not remember what we spoke about at our first visit. He is not caring and it's a waste of $$! I was shocked in the way he spoke to me and told me I was fine, when clearly I was not. (He said there were no white spots on tonsils, but when I got home there were! He didn't see them because he glanced down my throat with a dim light and did not bother really checking them out!) Do not waste your time. Also, the office tools are seriously outdated. The use a manual blood pressure taker and when he did a strep test, he literally set the swab on the test tab or whatever it is, directly in front me on a counter...WHO does that? All other doctors get a swab and perform the test in another room. I'll NEVER GO BACK TO THIS PLACE!

May 28th, 2015