Learn more about Dr. William Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stewart, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stewart, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Cookeville General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Colby Stewart FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Stewart practice?
- Dr. William Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Stewart practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.