Learn more about Dr. William Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stewart, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stewart, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Cookeville General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Colby Stewart FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Stewart practice?
- Dr. William Stewart has 12 office locations.
Dr. William Stewart practices Ophthalmology near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Houston, TX.
See Kingwood Ophthalmologists.