Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 23rd, 2015

I was worried it would be painful but I was pleasantly surprised. My friend had cataract surgery and had to wear a patch over the eye and could not bend over, I did not and went back to my regular actives the next day!

Aug 22nd, 2015

Best thing I ever did, cataract surgery with Dr. Stewart. I have my vision back. Great experience with Dr. Stewart and Staff, will recommend to everyone.

Jul 27th, 2015

Very pleased with Dr. Stewart. I think he is an excellent doctor/surgeon. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Pleasant experience. Great surgery coordinator, very informative.

Jul 26th, 2015

The entire staff was great. Dr. Stewart is a wonderful individual.

Jul 25th, 2015

Excellent service!! My vision has been returned to me, I can see. Thank you!!

Jul 24th, 2015

Doctor and staff very compassionate to needs. It went fast and smooth. A whole new world has opened up for me. I see things very clear and sharper.

Jul 23rd, 2015

Excellent service!! My vision has been returned to me, I can see. Thank you!!

Jul 14th, 2015

All the people involved in eye exam and surgery were great! I am very happy with everything and everyone.

Jul 12th, 2015

Great experience,very knowable staff. Techs had great bedside manners. My vision after lasik procedure is 20/20 both eyes.

Jul 10th, 2015

The written and verbal instrument for appointments, surgery pre and post-op care was excellent and easy to follow. The staff and facility were very thorough and knowledge. Our waits were minimum. Thank you for the follow up post-op calls. Please keep up the great work and thanks for my greatly improved eyesight in both eyes.

Jul 9th, 2015

My experience was great. Everyone (Alicia, Shawn and Dr. Stewart) were awesome. Thank you. I can see great again.

Jun 23rd, 2015

Dr. Stewart was very gracious and explained everything in detail. At operation, I could not have been treated any better. Great group of people.

Jun 21st, 2015

Dr. Stewart did a great job explaining what he was doing during the lasik procedure. I have to get use it being 20/15 both eyes. Better than I expected. Easy to follow instructions.

Jun 19th, 2015

Staff was very caring, yet professional. Dr. Stewart answered all my questions and gave me added information. Avery pleasant experience . (especially because it was surgery).

May 27th, 2015

Early appointment was appreciated for my diabetes. Excellent and caring staff. Best surgery experience ever.

May 25th, 2015

Everything was excellent! No complain. Nursing staff were professional and courteous. Could not have gotten a better doctor to do my cataract surgery.

May 23rd, 2015

Great job. Felt a bit numbed during the procedure. I can not believe how good I can see. I think it is awesome.

May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Stewart really helped my vision improve and has excellent bedside, post op manner. Definitely would recommend his services to all in need.

May 15th, 2015

May 5th, 2015

At the first meeting with Dr. Stewart and associates I felt very comfy, and felt that I would be given the best of care as I have since I been a patient at Houston Eye Associates. I feel the cataract surgery has been successful. I do have a friend to refer as a patient.

May 3rd, 2015

Dr. Stewart and his staff are great! Just had cataract surgery less than 48 hours ago. Waiting for final result, so far it has been amazing.

Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. Stewart is fantastic! I appreciate the time he took to answer all my questions. Provide details step by step information on the Lasik process this kept me at ease throughout the whole experience.

Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Stewart exceeded our expectations. We are very happy but not surprised. In addition each and every member of the staff that we came in contact with did so as well. My family and I have been patients for many years with Dr. Richard Kimbrough(HEA) and he has always done the best for us.

Feb 22nd, 2015

I received great care. Staff was very helpful and informed me what the preparations for surgery was well done. And instructions for after surgery.

Feb 10th, 2015

Pleasant! Dr. Stewart bedside manners are amazing. The best I have ever seen.

Feb 8th, 2015

Well worth the travel and time. Good care from Dr. Stewart and staff. Great results.

Feb 6th, 2015

Everyone were very good. I like all the work they did. I would like to thank all the staff.

Dec 21st, 2014

I was very comfortable with Dr. Stewart doing my cataract surgery. Dr. Stewart was done in no time and the results were Great! The staff was awesome.

Dec 20th, 2014

Everyone was very friendly and polite. Cataract surgery went very well. I can see now. Dr. Stewart is a great surgeon.

Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Stewart is a great doctor and his staff also. I am very happy with the outcome. Ready for surgery on the next eye.

Dec 16th, 2014

Great doctor. Staff is very courteous and respectful. Doctor gave clear instructions regarding medications and follow up.

Nov 6th, 2014

Doctor is very nice. Friendly and knows the eyes.

The best doctor to trust with your eyes! show details The best doctor to trust with your eyes!
Nov 3rd, 2014

Doctor Stewart is very compassionate and kind. He is also funny! He rolled out the red carpet for me! I am very happy I found him! Everyone needs to see him for surgery on their eyes!

Best doctor and staff in my life! show details Best doctor and staff in my life!
Oct 30th, 2014

Dr. Stewart and his staff are excellent. I love the compassion and sense of humor, which made me feel special and at ease. Best doctor and staff I have ever had in my life!!

Oct 25th, 2014

Excellent Staff. Easy to make appointments on the phone. Doctor is very easy to talk to.

MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!! show details MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!!
Oct 9th, 2014

Best money I have ever spent! I cannot believe how well I can see in less than 12 hours! The whole experience was wonderful. Best staff ever! From first visit to procedure to post op! Dr. Stewart is a ROCK STAR! MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!!

Aug 3rd, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Stewart to everyone. He did a great job with left eye and ready for the right eye. First day post surgery and colors already look brighter.

Jul 13th, 2014

My eye care has been excellent. Everyone made me feel good and the experience was wonderful. I have already recommended several people to this clinic and Dr. Stewart.

Jun 20th, 2014

He explained everything,was very nice and would recommand him.Surgery went great and I see 20/20.

Jun 12th, 2014

Straight forward process and apparently good results. Some confusionin the process reguarding eye drops. Surgery center was hectic. Everthing still workout though.

Jun 6th, 2014

Actually enjoyed the entire surgery process! Dr. Stewart as well as his staff(Tammy especially) Instilled a feeling of confidence and ease. Dr. Stewart's personality(bedside manner) was impeccable.

May 24th, 2014

Very professional,and helpful,as well as attentive to my question with detailed answers. Very impressed.

May 15th, 2014

Everyone/all staff made this serious some what scarey treatment/surgery so very calming! I was never nervous. Thank you!

Apr 21st, 2014

Dr. Stewart and his staff are wonderfully warm and caring. I was very nervous about the laser surgery, but Ms. Tammy put me at ease and held my hand throughout the laser, which was actually very easy! I look forward to continuing my care with Dr. Stewart.

Apr 19th, 2014

Both visits on 2 eyes,was a very good experience. Would and will refer Dr.Colby Stewart to my friends.Fill like a new person.

Apr 19th, 2014

Staff was very professional and knowledgeable. I trust Dr. Colby Stewart.

Apr 17th, 2014

The office personnel are very friendly and concerned about you. You feel very comfortable while here. Everyone is knowledgable and efficient while cheerful. I would recommend anyone.

Apr 4th, 2014

Dr.Stewart seemed concerned for my health and well being,did not just push a procedure on me for financial gain,he was concern about not rushing through mr surgery appericate this.

Mar 1st, 2014

Dr. Stewart is a 'miracle worker'. The best Valentine gift improves sight .

Feb 28th, 2014

Very prompt same for staff and friendly, referred by a patient to Dr. Stewart.

Feb 23rd, 2014

Very happy with staff and surgery/Dr. Stewart is wonderful.

Feb 21st, 2014

Yo catalina estoy muy hardeceda con,el Dr. Stewart gracias!

Dec 31st, 2013

Excellent.

by MARLENE MEYER on Sep 19th, 2013

Very concise, knowledgeable, professional and communicates well with patient. Marlene Meyer

Aug 15th, 2013

The Dr. and staff is excellent! I experienced nomimal wait time, and felt very confortable. the surgery was fast... I would recommend Dr.Stewart to family and friends. -B.L.G.

by Helen Kiang on Jul 27th, 2013

I love Dr. Stewart and I know that I am in good hands on surgery.