Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. Stewart is fantastic! I appreciate the time he took to answer all my questions. Provide details step by step information on the Lasik process this kept me at ease throughout the whole experience.

Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Stewart exceeded our expectations. We are very happy but not surprised. In addition each and every member of the staff that we came in contact with did so as well. My family and I have been patients for many years with Dr. Richard Kimbrough(HEA) and he has always done the best for us.

Feb 22nd, 2015

I received great care. Staff was very helpful and informed me what the preparations for surgery was well done. And instructions for after surgery.

Feb 10th, 2015

Pleasant! Dr. Stewart bedside manners are amazing. The best I have ever seen.

Feb 8th, 2015

Well worth the travel and time. Good care from Dr. Stewart and staff. Great results.

Feb 6th, 2015

Everyone were very good. I like all the work they did. I would like to thank all the staff.

Dec 21st, 2014

I was very comfortable with Dr. Stewart doing my cataract surgery. Dr. Stewart was done in no time and the results were Great! The staff was awesome.

Dec 20th, 2014

Everyone was very friendly and polite. Cataract surgery went very well. I can see now. Dr. Stewart is a great surgeon.

Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Stewart is a great doctor and his staff also. I am very happy with the outcome. Ready for surgery on the next eye.

Dec 16th, 2014

Great doctor. Staff is very courteous and respectful. Doctor gave clear instructions regarding medications and follow up.

Nov 6th, 2014

Doctor is very nice. Friendly and knows the eyes.

The best doctor to trust with your eyes! show details The best doctor to trust with your eyes!
Nov 3rd, 2014

Doctor Stewart is very compassionate and kind. He is also funny! He rolled out the red carpet for me! I am very happy I found him! Everyone needs to see him for surgery on their eyes!

Best doctor and staff in my life! show details Best doctor and staff in my life!
Oct 30th, 2014

Dr. Stewart and his staff are excellent. I love the compassion and sense of humor, which made me feel special and at ease. Best doctor and staff I have ever had in my life!!

Oct 25th, 2014

Excellent Staff. Easy to make appointments on the phone. Doctor is very easy to talk to.

MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!! show details MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!!
Oct 9th, 2014

Best money I have ever spent! I cannot believe how well I can see in less than 12 hours! The whole experience was wonderful. Best staff ever! From first visit to procedure to post op! Dr. Stewart is a ROCK STAR! MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!!

Aug 3rd, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Stewart to everyone. He did a great job with left eye and ready for the right eye. First day post surgery and colors already look brighter.

Jul 13th, 2014

My eye care has been excellent. Everyone made me feel good and the experience was wonderful. I have already recommended several people to this clinic and Dr. Stewart.

Jun 20th, 2014

He explained everything,was very nice and would recommand him.Surgery went great and I see 20/20.

Jun 12th, 2014

Straight forward process and apparently good results. Some confusionin the process reguarding eye drops. Surgery center was hectic. Everthing still workout though.

Jun 6th, 2014

Actually enjoyed the entire surgery process! Dr. Stewart as well as his staff(Tammy especially) Instilled a feeling of confidence and ease. Dr. Stewart's personality(bedside manner) was impeccable.

May 24th, 2014

Very professional,and helpful,as well as attentive to my question with detailed answers. Very impressed.

May 15th, 2014

Everyone/all staff made this serious some what scarey treatment/surgery so very calming! I was never nervous. Thank you!

Apr 21st, 2014

Dr. Stewart and his staff are wonderfully warm and caring. I was very nervous about the laser surgery, but Ms. Tammy put me at ease and held my hand throughout the laser, which was actually very easy! I look forward to continuing my care with Dr. Stewart.

Apr 19th, 2014

Both visits on 2 eyes,was a very good experience. Would and will refer Dr.Colby Stewart to my friends.Fill like a new person.

Apr 19th, 2014

Staff was very professional and knowledgeable. I trust Dr. Colby Stewart.

Apr 17th, 2014

The office personnel are very friendly and concerned about you. You feel very comfortable while here. Everyone is knowledgable and efficient while cheerful. I would recommend anyone.

Apr 4th, 2014

Dr.Stewart seemed concerned for my health and well being,did not just push a procedure on me for financial gain,he was concern about not rushing through mr surgery appericate this.

Mar 1st, 2014

Dr. Stewart is a 'miracle worker'. The best Valentine gift improves sight .

Feb 28th, 2014

Very prompt same for staff and friendly, referred by a patient to Dr. Stewart.

Feb 23rd, 2014

Very happy with staff and surgery/Dr. Stewart is wonderful.

Feb 21st, 2014

Yo catalina estoy muy hardeceda con,el Dr. Stewart gracias!

Dec 31st, 2013

Excellent.

by MARLENE MEYER on Sep 19th, 2013

Very concise, knowledgeable, professional and communicates well with patient. Marlene Meyer

Aug 15th, 2013

The Dr. and staff is excellent! I experienced nomimal wait time, and felt very confortable. the surgery was fast... I would recommend Dr.Stewart to family and friends. -B.L.G.

by Helen Kiang on Jul 27th, 2013

I love Dr. Stewart and I know that I am in good hands on surgery.