Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Jane Ramirez on Aug 21st, 2016

Dr. Colby Stewart is the best doctor, I ever had. From the staff, medical assistants, great job well done. From the surgery center to the medical team 100 percent. They are very courteous and made me feel at ease. I, thank you and your staff for taking great care of me.

by Mel Townsend on Aug 19th, 2016

I received high reviews regarding Dr. Stewart , and I decided on his care. I will highly recommend him to everyone.

by Wilma Dearmon on Aug 13th, 2016

When I was told about laser surgery I was really nerves at first. But once Tammy said you know we are going to take care of you. She just reassured because I have been trusting them since 1997. Thank you all for your kindness.

by Deb Ponce on Aug 9th, 2016

Very pleased with cataract surgery, I am glad I had it done. Dr. Colby Stewart did a great job!

by Dana Trevino on Aug 8th, 2016

I had a great experience with my Lasik procedure! Dr. Stewart and Alicia are fantastic to work with.

by Emerson Riggs on Aug 6th, 2016

Excellent care above average for such a large practice.

by Judy Dillion on Jul 31st, 2016

The experience was very good.

by Dean Edwards on Jul 30th, 2016

Very professional, informative, everything went great. Excellent care.

by Janis Lowe on Jul 7th, 2016

From the beginning to the end of my cataract surgery has been a very professional experience.

by Jessie Grimes on Jul 6th, 2016

Dr. Pham recommend me to Dr. Stewart for cataract surgery. Everything was perfect.

by Belle Katz on Jul 5th, 2016

Everything was good. Dr. Stewart and office staff were amazing at explaining the cataract procedure and post op care instructions.

by Mel Kane on Jul 4th, 2016

Dr. Stewart instills great confidence, as he is clearly very knowledgeable, competent, and confident. Very important in my book!

by Schuyler Kim on Jul 3rd, 2016

Everyone is very friendly and professional. Dr. Stewart is a great surgeon.

by Charles Buckley on Jul 1st, 2016

I was very scared about cataract surgery but Dr. Stewart and his staff put my mind at ease. I had no pain or discomfort. My vision is a lot clearer and much brighter.

by Monica Mitchell on Jun 17th, 2016

I am very happy with the care I got from Dr. Stewart, the surgery center and staff.

by Casey Ellison on Jun 14th, 2016

Very pleased with my Lasik procedure. My vision is amazing. Thanks to the doctor and his team.

by Rory Mcbride on Jun 13th, 2016

I am happy. My vision is great.

by Ragen Mckee on May 29th, 2016

Everything went well with my cataract surgery. I was a nervous wreck but Dr. Stewart's staff kept me calm and I felt at ease. Loving my new vision.

by Jonathon Cano on May 27th, 2016

Dr. Stewart super friendly and knowledgeable. My girlfriend came with me and she was treated with respect. She was able to hear during the Lasik procedure which was comforting. I am so excited to have perfect vision!!

by Susan Ogg on May 24th, 2016

It was great!

by Herbert Hart on May 22nd, 2016

My cataract surgery on both eyes went great!! Thank you Dr. Stewart.

by Taylor Welch on Apr 23rd, 2016

Dr. Stewart, my husband had a lot of different doctors but you are the greatest. Thank you.

Apr 4th, 2016

Excellent doctor, nurses, and staff. AAA and number 1 rating.

Apr 3rd, 2016

Dr. Stewart is an awesome doctor. And I will recommend him to all my friends also.

Apr 2nd, 2016

His caring demeanor made me feel at ease. God bless Dr. Stewart and his staff.

Mar 12th, 2016

I was extremely nervous about my cataract surgery, but the doctor and staff made me feel very comfortable. I love my new eyes.

Mar 11th, 2016

Dr. Colby Stewart is a great ophthalmologist. Excellent doctor and staff! Highly recommended!!

Mar 9th, 2016

Dr. Stewart is a wonderful and caring doctor. I now have 20/20 vision! I had a great outcome.

Mar 5th, 2016

Dr. Stewart and office/surgical staff are extremely competent, friendly, patient and helpful. They are easy to work with. The patient instruction packets(before and after surgery)are extremely helpful for us forgetful types.

Mar 4th, 2016

Thanks Colby! I will not miss my glasses and can even see the golf ball now!

Mar 2nd, 2016

Dr. Stewart and his staff are always polite courteous in the office and on the phone. He always greet you with a smile. I just adore him. The only thing that I do not like is that he moved his practice on the north side of town, I love the south side. (Smile).

Feb 28th, 2016

Was glad doctor called the evening of cataract surgery, I did have questions on the drop. He did answer all my questions.

Feb 22nd, 2016

He is very kind and very professional.

Feb 21st, 2016

Dr. Stewart and his staff are always hardy to answer questions. I felt very comfortable during the cataract procedure. I am very happy with my visual results.

Feb 20th, 2016

I am well please with Dr. Colby Stewart service. I have recommend Dr. Colby Stewart and Houston Eye Associates, to my family and friends.

Feb 18th, 2016

I travel for work rarely in Houston. Very accommodating with my surgery time and follow ups. So pleased with my 1st eye moved 2nd surgery date sooner.

Feb 17th, 2016

Dr. Stewart called the evening of my Lasik surgery, which was very nice. Also, I sent doctor a text and he responded very quickly.

Feb 6th, 2016

Dr. Stewart will spend as much time with you as you need. Great!

Feb 5th, 2016

I love Dr. Stewart and his Lasik team! I would totally recommend him to friends and family.

Jan 29th, 2016

Everything was wonderful and a blessing. Dr. Stewart is a great doctor and God bless you always. Keep up the good work and the staff are very great also.

Jan 23rd, 2016

Dr. Stewart was very highly rated, and lived up to my expectation. Everything went like a finely tuned machine, from the office visit all the way thru surgery. I was so pleased with the entire staff.

Jan 5th, 2016

The doctor and staff are great. I felt comfortable with the examination and treatment options offered. The doctor explained the refractive procedure to my satisfaction and I felt at ease during the procedure. Wait time in the office was longer than I would like, but overall it was a good experience.

Jan 4th, 2016

Dr. Stewart has great bedside manners. Takes the time to explain everything. His staff is great at answering all my questions. Surgery center was wonderful. Facility nurses were so caring. Thank you Dr. Stewart.

Jan 3rd, 2016

All excellent. What a great surgical experience. Dr. Stewart and his staff were wonderful.

Jan 2nd, 2016

Great experience at office and surgery center. Extra happy with vision after cataract surgery. Doctor's hands are blessed. Will recommend to friends and family.

Jan 1st, 2016

I agree with all your previous patients comments when they say you are a great doctor. Thank you very much for giving me this great vision(without the use of contacts or glasses) You and your staff at the Lasik Center are AWESOME!

Dec 30th, 2015

Very satisfied, I would refer Dr. Stewart to my friends and family.

Dec 29th, 2015

I was very afraid when Dr. Stewart said I needed cataract surgery. The staff put my mind at ease. The vision is amazing. Have not seen this good since I was 20 years.

Dec 28th, 2015

My experience after being referred was great. I was exam, explained what was going on. My options with what kind of lens implant to chose for cataract surgery was best for me. I was extremely impressed when I was in and out of the surgery center. The staff at both locations were awesome.

Dec 14th, 2015

Very satisfied with the people in Dr. Stewart's office and the ones in the surgery center.

Dec 4th, 2015

My experience was caring professional and adequate.

Dec 2nd, 2015

Dr. Stewart staff was very professional and Dr. Stewart is a very good doctor.

Dec 1st, 2015

Could not have hoped for a better surgical result.

Nov 23rd, 2015

I was nervous about the cataract procedure, but the staff and doctor put me at ease.

Nov 19th, 2015

My experience was excellent with Dr. Stewart. Not only was he able to answer all my questions regarding the surgery and my conditions. His staff was also extremely kind and caring.

Nov 15th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Stewart and his staff was excellent. The surgery went well. I will recommend Dr. Stewart to family,friends and to whoever will listen.

Nov 13th, 2015

Fantastic staff. Very pleased with the results! Very impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of Dr. Stewart and all the staff in the office. So glad I did the Lasik surgery.

Nov 11th, 2015

It was a pleasant office visit. A lot of good information to refer back to before and after cataract surgery. Thank you Dr. Stewart and staff.

Nov 7th, 2015

My optometrist referred me to Dr. Stewart for cataract evaluation. My initial visit was very thorough and we took care of what normally would be done in two visits in one. I had cataract surgery on one eye and am looking forward to having the surgery on the other eye soon. My vision is much improved in the eye that has already been operated.

Nov 5th, 2015

This was my second cataract eye and results are just as great as the one for the first eye. See the best I have seen in a long time.

Nov 4th, 2015

I could hardly see out of my right eye before surgery. I was unsure of how things might be after surgery and now that I am able to see much better, I am very happy with the results. This is some of the best care anyone can have.

Nov 3rd, 2015

Able to see different shades of colors. The 2nd eye easier and healed faster than 1st eye. Very happy with staff.

Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr. Stewart was great and the staff was very helpful.

Nov 1st, 2015

Overall good experience. Consult and surgery both thorough but did not take too long.

Oct 31st, 2015

Having excellent surgery, follow up, staff interaction.

Oct 30th, 2015

Very nice and easy to understand. Had a very good experience.

Oct 29th, 2015

Good over all. Very accurate. Thank you Dr. Stewart and wonderful staff.

Oct 27th, 2015

Dr. Stewart informed me on the removal of my cataracts. I was very pleased with the outcome. The staff was very professional and courteous.

Oct 20th, 2015

Best experience from my cataract surgery. Dr. Stewart and staff are amazing. Will recommend them to my friends and family.

Oct 18th, 2015

Dr. Stewart is a great surgeon. With the latest technology, I went to my regular actives the next day, no patch, I can bend over, lift things(no limits)and shower. Not like some of my friends who could not when they had cataract surgery. I am very active person and very happy to get back to life so quickly. Dr. Stewart staff are amazing, very caring and helpful.

Oct 17th, 2015

I am appreciative of Dr. Stewart's craft and knowledge of his gift. He uses layman's terms to explain procedure and staff assures us of safety and competency. Peace_ _ _ _.

Oct 16th, 2015

Every part of my experience was excellent. It was only surpassed by the skill of Dr. Stewart who changed my eyesight from 'amber to florescent'!

Oct 8th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Stewart was excellent as is his staff. Friendly environment. My vision has greatly improved.

Oct 5th, 2015

Best experience ever! The staff and doctor are wonderful. Dr. Stewart answered all my questions.

Oct 1st, 2015

Dr. Stewart is a great doctor. He performed surgery on my right eye approximately 2 years ago and I would not choose anyone else. He is the best. This time he did the left eye.

Sep 18th, 2015

My cataract surgery went so smooth. Dr. Stewart and his staff are fantastic. I can not believe the color were brighter and my vision is more clearer. I am so happy with my vision.

Sep 16th, 2015

Dr. Harris recommended Dr. Stewart to me. He has been a blessing.

Sep 15th, 2015

My lasik surgery went fantastic. I have been wearing glasses or contacts since I was 15 years old. Wow, it's great to be without anything. Thank you so much to Dr. Stewart and staff for going the extra mile and providing great care.

Sep 6th, 2015

Fabulous! Awesome! My Lasik procedure was the best experience I ever had. The staff was superb. Dr. Stewart is a great surgeon. I have 20/20 vision.

Sep 2nd, 2015

Fantastic! I had an incredible experience with Dr. Stewart and would highly recommend care to anyone interested! Thank you for my new eyes!!!

Sep 1st, 2015

Outstanding services with Dr. Stewart, His staff and a lot of the surgery center. I do not think it could have been done better.

Aug 23rd, 2015

I was worried it would be painful but I was pleasantly surprised. My friend had cataract surgery and had to wear a patch over the eye and could not bend over, I did not and went back to my regular actives the next day!

Aug 22nd, 2015

Best thing I ever did, cataract surgery with Dr. Stewart. I have my vision back. Great experience with Dr. Stewart and Staff, will recommend to everyone.

Jul 27th, 2015

Very pleased with Dr. Stewart. I think he is an excellent doctor/surgeon. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Pleasant experience. Great surgery coordinator, very informative.

Jul 26th, 2015

The entire staff was great. Dr. Stewart is a wonderful individual.

Jul 25th, 2015

Excellent service!! My vision has been returned to me, I can see. Thank you!!

Jul 24th, 2015

Doctor and staff very compassionate to needs. It went fast and smooth. A whole new world has opened up for me. I see things very clear and sharper.

Jul 23rd, 2015

Excellent service!! My vision has been returned to me, I can see. Thank you!!

Jul 14th, 2015

All the people involved in eye exam and surgery were great! I am very happy with everything and everyone.

Jul 12th, 2015

Great experience,very knowable staff. Techs had great bedside manners. My vision after lasik procedure is 20/20 both eyes.

Jul 10th, 2015

The written and verbal instrument for appointments, surgery pre and post-op care was excellent and easy to follow. The staff and facility were very thorough and knowledge. Our waits were minimum. Thank you for the follow up post-op calls. Please keep up the great work and thanks for my greatly improved eyesight in both eyes.

Jul 9th, 2015

My experience was great. Everyone (Alicia, Shawn and Dr. Stewart) were awesome. Thank you. I can see great again.

Jun 23rd, 2015

Dr. Stewart was very gracious and explained everything in detail. At operation, I could not have been treated any better. Great group of people.

Jun 21st, 2015

Dr. Stewart did a great job explaining what he was doing during the lasik procedure. I have to get use it being 20/15 both eyes. Better than I expected. Easy to follow instructions.

Jun 19th, 2015

Staff was very caring, yet professional. Dr. Stewart answered all my questions and gave me added information. Avery pleasant experience . (especially because it was surgery).

May 27th, 2015

Early appointment was appreciated for my diabetes. Excellent and caring staff. Best surgery experience ever.

May 25th, 2015

Everything was excellent! No complain. Nursing staff were professional and courteous. Could not have gotten a better doctor to do my cataract surgery.

May 23rd, 2015

Great job. Felt a bit numbed during the procedure. I can not believe how good I can see. I think it is awesome.

May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Stewart really helped my vision improve and has excellent bedside, post op manner. Definitely would recommend his services to all in need.

May 15th, 2015

May 5th, 2015

At the first meeting with Dr. Stewart and associates I felt very comfy, and felt that I would be given the best of care as I have since I been a patient at Houston Eye Associates. I feel the cataract surgery has been successful. I do have a friend to refer as a patient.

May 3rd, 2015

Dr. Stewart and his staff are great! Just had cataract surgery less than 48 hours ago. Waiting for final result, so far it has been amazing.

Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. Stewart is fantastic! I appreciate the time he took to answer all my questions. Provide details step by step information on the Lasik process this kept me at ease throughout the whole experience.

Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Stewart exceeded our expectations. We are very happy but not surprised. In addition each and every member of the staff that we came in contact with did so as well. My family and I have been patients for many years with Dr. Richard Kimbrough(HEA) and he has always done the best for us.

Feb 22nd, 2015

I received great care. Staff was very helpful and informed me what the preparations for surgery was well done. And instructions for after surgery.

Feb 10th, 2015

Pleasant! Dr. Stewart bedside manners are amazing. The best I have ever seen.

Feb 8th, 2015

Well worth the travel and time. Good care from Dr. Stewart and staff. Great results.

Feb 6th, 2015

Everyone were very good. I like all the work they did. I would like to thank all the staff.

Dec 21st, 2014

I was very comfortable with Dr. Stewart doing my cataract surgery. Dr. Stewart was done in no time and the results were Great! The staff was awesome.

Dec 20th, 2014

Everyone was very friendly and polite. Cataract surgery went very well. I can see now. Dr. Stewart is a great surgeon.

Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Stewart is a great doctor and his staff also. I am very happy with the outcome. Ready for surgery on the next eye.

Dec 16th, 2014

Great doctor. Staff is very courteous and respectful. Doctor gave clear instructions regarding medications and follow up.

Nov 6th, 2014

Doctor is very nice. Friendly and knows the eyes.

The best doctor to trust with your eyes! show details The best doctor to trust with your eyes!
Nov 3rd, 2014

Doctor Stewart is very compassionate and kind. He is also funny! He rolled out the red carpet for me! I am very happy I found him! Everyone needs to see him for surgery on their eyes!

Best doctor and staff in my life! show details Best doctor and staff in my life!
Oct 30th, 2014

Dr. Stewart and his staff are excellent. I love the compassion and sense of humor, which made me feel special and at ease. Best doctor and staff I have ever had in my life!!

Oct 25th, 2014

Excellent Staff. Easy to make appointments on the phone. Doctor is very easy to talk to.

MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!! show details MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!!
Oct 9th, 2014

Best money I have ever spent! I cannot believe how well I can see in less than 12 hours! The whole experience was wonderful. Best staff ever! From first visit to procedure to post op! Dr. Stewart is a ROCK STAR! MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER!!

Aug 3rd, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Stewart to everyone. He did a great job with left eye and ready for the right eye. First day post surgery and colors already look brighter.

Jul 13th, 2014

My eye care has been excellent. Everyone made me feel good and the experience was wonderful. I have already recommended several people to this clinic and Dr. Stewart.

Jun 20th, 2014

He explained everything,was very nice and would recommand him.Surgery went great and I see 20/20.

Jun 12th, 2014

Straight forward process and apparently good results. Some confusionin the process reguarding eye drops. Surgery center was hectic. Everthing still workout though.

Jun 6th, 2014

Actually enjoyed the entire surgery process! Dr. Stewart as well as his staff(Tammy especially) Instilled a feeling of confidence and ease. Dr. Stewart's personality(bedside manner) was impeccable.

May 24th, 2014

Very professional,and helpful,as well as attentive to my question with detailed answers. Very impressed.

May 15th, 2014

Everyone/all staff made this serious some what scarey treatment/surgery so very calming! I was never nervous. Thank you!

Apr 21st, 2014

Dr. Stewart and his staff are wonderfully warm and caring. I was very nervous about the laser surgery, but Ms. Tammy put me at ease and held my hand throughout the laser, which was actually very easy! I look forward to continuing my care with Dr. Stewart.

Apr 19th, 2014

Both visits on 2 eyes,was a very good experience. Would and will refer Dr.Colby Stewart to my friends.Fill like a new person.

Apr 19th, 2014

Staff was very professional and knowledgeable. I trust Dr. Colby Stewart.

Apr 17th, 2014

The office personnel are very friendly and concerned about you. You feel very comfortable while here. Everyone is knowledgable and efficient while cheerful. I would recommend anyone.

Apr 4th, 2014

Dr.Stewart seemed concerned for my health and well being,did not just push a procedure on me for financial gain,he was concern about not rushing through mr surgery appericate this.

Mar 1st, 2014

Dr. Stewart is a 'miracle worker'. The best Valentine gift improves sight .

Feb 28th, 2014

Very prompt same for staff and friendly, referred by a patient to Dr. Stewart.

Feb 23rd, 2014

Very happy with staff and surgery/Dr. Stewart is wonderful.

Feb 21st, 2014

Yo catalina estoy muy hardeceda con,el Dr. Stewart gracias!

Dec 31st, 2013

Excellent.

by Helen Kiang on Jul 27th, 2013

I love Dr. Stewart and I know that I am in good hands on surgery.