A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stewart is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
- Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Stewart practice?
- Dr. William Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stewart practices Internal Medicine near Mercer Island, WA.
See Mercer Island Internists.