A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tom
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tom, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Tom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center-St Lukes Campus
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Chun-Yeung Tom MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Tom practice?
- Dr. William Tom has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tom practices Anesthesiology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Anesthesiologists.