A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Turner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clark Turner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Turner practice?
- Dr. William Turner has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Turner practices Emergency Medicine near Gun Barrel City, TX.