Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Wadland
Dr. William Wadland, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in East Lansing, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wadland is affiliated with Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and McLaren - Greater Lansing. He speaks English.
Dr. William Wadland has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. William Wadland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.
Dr. Manjunath Raju
Cardiovascular Disease, Family Medicine
East Lansing, MI 0.01 mi12
Dr. Jennifer Gilmore
East Lansing, MI 0.08 mi18
Dr. Lisa Destefano
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
East Lansing, MI 0.08 mi20