A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ware, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ware has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ware accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Ware practice?
Dr. William Ware practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Aston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Chichester, PA.
See Aston General Practitioners, Aston Emergency Physicians, Aston Family Physicians, and Aston Internists.