A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Winter, Sleep Specialist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Winter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ABMS certified
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep and Sport Performance
- Sleep disorders Parasomnias
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Charlottesville Neurology and Sleep Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Christopher Winter MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Winter practice?
- Dr. William Winter has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Winter practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Neurologists.