Learn more about Dr. William Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wood, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Curtis Wood MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William C. Wood practice?
- Dr. William Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wood practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.