A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wood, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infant Psychiatry; Adult Psychiatry; Psychiatric Consultation and Evaluation; Depressive Disorder; Bipolar Disorder; Anxiety Disorder; Psychotic Disorder; Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD); Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology; Psychotherapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Curtis Wood MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William C. Wood practice?
- Dr. William Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wood practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.