Dr. William Wu MD Patient Reviews

patient
an excellent doctor

June 14th, 2015
What a Doctor
Years ago I suffered a heart attack and at the end of the ordeal was the smiling face of William Wu. He saved my life. I will be the first to admit that wait times for your check ups are long and sometimes you or required to reschedule or see another doctor. I always choose to reschedule. I am never angry at the long waits because I know that William Wu is busy saving someone else's life. For me there is no other doctor.

August 7th, 2012
Excellent Cardiologist
Dr. Wu is an awesome heart surgeon. He has saved my grandpa's life & my grandma's several times. I am so thankful for him.You might wait over an hour in his office to see him, but if you have a heart problem in the San Antonio area, you cannot find a better Dr. I will wait 2 hours to see him, if it means I'm in the best care possible if I have a heart attack! He is always in a hurry, but I promise it doesn't mean he isn't doing the best job possible.

February 10th, 2012
Emma Holton
I love Dr. Wu. He is so courteous and great cardiologist. He is very knowledgeable. I feel comfortable and know he will take care of my heart problem. Dr. Wu is such a caring doctor.

January 8th, 2012
Trusting your Doctor
Have been a patient of Dr. William Wu approximately 14 years. After 2 heart attacks and a number of stents I would go to no other Doctor except Dr. Wu for any heart related problem. I trust him with my life. I would personally recommend him to anyone having heart problems. For me Dr. Wu has been a Godsend.

October 21st, 2010
Dr. Wu is an excellent interventional cardiologist.

July 28th, 2010
Feel's like part of his family
We experienced heart surgery with another doctor, who said i would be okay. As weeks past, i cont. to have pain in my chest, right arm and couldn't breath good. The previous doctor wouldn't see me after i was released from the hospital. We found Dr.Wu, he excepted us rite away. we were able to see him earlier than any other doctors would. to find out that He needed to go back into my arteries and repair what needed to be repaired. He did the surgery at the Texas Heart Hospital, put in some other stints in to one of my arteries and i came out feeling alot better. We still need to have another surgery done on another artery. which will come soon. The stay at the hospital was amazing, very respectful staff, private room,very quiet so you my rest from your surgery. family members are able to stay. I have very high rating's towards Dr. William Wu.I would recommend him to anyone.

August 13th, 2009
Incredible Wait Time
Waited nearly 4 hours to see Dr. for consultation & results of tests. This could have been given by PA or nurse. Dr. spent approx. 2 minutes with me discussing results, and he had not even reviewed file before appt., so he even was confused on reason for appt. Would definitely not return.