Dr. William Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Wu?

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Excellent dr!!

Dr wu

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr. wu is one of the best doctors in San Antonio he is my mother's cardiologist for 20 years it has taking care of my mom she south for a major heart attack and he was there to Treat her never left her side my mom is 91 right now and she just loves him he's one of the best doctors there is no sales job very well he has an awesome bedside manner that you don't fine in many doctors I would give them one of the highest scores there is a highly recommend him

patient

Posted on October 12th, 2016

an excellent doctor

What a Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2015

Years ago I suffered a heart attack and at the end of the ordeal was the smiling face of William Wu. He saved my life. I will be the first to admit that wait times for your check ups are long and sometimes you or required to reschedule or see another doctor. I always choose to reschedule. I am never angry at the long waits because I know that William Wu is busy saving someone else's life. For me there is no other doctor.

he is great in San Antonio

Posted on September 28th, 2012

Excellent Cardiologist

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Wu is an awesome heart surgeon. He has saved my grandpa's life & my grandma's several times. I am so thankful for him.You might wait over an hour in his office to see him, but if you have a heart problem in the San Antonio area, you cannot find a better Dr. I will wait 2 hours to see him, if it means I'm in the best care possible if I have a heart attack! He is always in a hurry, but I promise it doesn't mean he isn't doing the best job possible.

Emma Holton

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I love Dr. Wu. He is so courteous and great cardiologist. He is very knowledgeable. I feel comfortable and know he will take care of my heart problem. Dr. Wu is such a caring doctor.

Trusting your Doctor

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Have been a patient of Dr. William Wu approximately 14 years. After 2 heart attacks and a number of stents I would go to no other Doctor except Dr. Wu for any heart related problem. I trust him with my life. I would personally recommend him to anyone having heart problems. For me Dr. Wu has been a Godsend.

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

Dr. Wu is an excellent interventional cardiologist.

Feel's like part of his family

Posted on July 28th, 2010

We experienced heart surgery with another doctor, who said i would be okay. As weeks past, i cont. to have pain in my chest, right arm and couldn't breath good. The previous doctor wouldn't see me after i was released from the hospital. We found Dr.Wu, he excepted us rite away. we were able to see him earlier than any other doctors would. to find out that He needed to go back into my arteries and repair what needed to be repaired. He did the surgery at the Texas Heart Hospital, put in some other stints in to one of my arteries and i came out feeling alot better. We still need to have another surgery done on another artery. which will come soon. The stay at the hospital was amazing, very respectful staff, private room,very quiet so you my rest from your surgery. family members are able to stay. I have very high rating's towards Dr. William Wu.I would recommend him to anyone.

Incredible Wait Time

Posted on August 13th, 2009

Waited nearly 4 hours to see Dr. for consultation & results of tests. This could have been given by PA or nurse. Dr. spent approx. 2 minutes with me discussing results, and he had not even reviewed file before appt., so he even was confused on reason for appt. Would definitely not return.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017