A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Yu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Yu practice?
Dr. William Yu practices Pediatrics near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West New York, NJ and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Jersey City Pediatricians.