A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cabeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cabeen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cabeen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabeen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cabeen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ross Cabeen MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Cabeen practice?
- Dr. William Cabeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Cabeen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.