A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cabeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cabeen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabeen
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabeen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cabeen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabeen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cabeen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ross Cabeen MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Cabeen practice?
- Dr. William Cabeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Cabeen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.