A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cable is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cable graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Cable has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Loudon Cable MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Cable practice?
- Dr. William Cable has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cable practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.