Dr. William Caffrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Caffrey?

December 28th, 2016

Great Doctor

I have been seen by Dr. Caffrey for two different knee ailments. He was a tremendous help to me. One thing I particularly appreciated was his reluctance to jump into surgery and instead, try non-surgical treatment. This did the trick for me on both knees. I recommended him to my wife for her knee surgery, which in her case was required, and he did a wonderful job for her too. I would by all means recommend Dr. Caffrey to anyone needing a good orthopedic specialist.

February 15th, 2015

A Pleasant Experience

If you're thinking about replacing a body part, you want the best. I saw Dr. Caffrey for a total knee replacement 5 months ago. Excellent doc. Wonderful bedside manner as well as some real skills. The follow-up after the surgery has been excellent. I personally know a number of friends who have had knee replacements and most used Dr. Caffrey. Although anecdotal, they all had positive experiences. I can't speak personally for the other docs at Murphy Wainer, though I have another friend who raves about Dr. Wainer because of her experience in dealing with shoulder pain, but the office and staff are very nice. After doing my research on choosing a doctor, it seems that their office has by far the most experience of any orthopedic clinic in the Triad. Although not the only deciding factor, having a surgeon with decades of experience puts the mind at ease in dealing with such a big event like invasive surgery.

November 27th, 2013

Great experience

I had knee problems on a consistent basis and Dr. Caffrey was great at getting me the care I needed. He did not jump straight to surgery as an option, but instead pushed me towards physical therapy which drastically helped. Unfortunately I then seriously injured my other knee in a skiing accident and surgery was the only option. Dr. Caffrey performed the surgery and had consistent follow ups that really eased my worries with the knee. 3 years later and I am back to running and have all my functionality back. Thanks Dr. Caffrey!

January 26th, 2012

GO ANYWHERE BUT TO DR. CAFFREY!

I injured myself at UPS loading trucks. Dr. Caffrey is the doctor UPS sent me to. He never pinpointed my injury cause, and it was not until a physical therapist suggested to him that my injury was in a joint in my hip that he even began to listen to me. He clearly works with UPS and sends patients back to work still injured, which was the case with me. I told him I was still in pain, but he sent me back to work, and I have been dealing with pain from the back injury for 5 years now. He has poor bedside maner. During one visit, I could overhear him speaking with someone on the phone about a surgery he had performed. I overheard him say that he had made a mistake, but he then tried to blame it on the patient. I would never recommend anyone to Dr. Caffrey.

September 1st, 2011