Dr. William Cain Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Cain Jr?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. William Cain Jr?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 29th, 2012

Total joint replacement surgery.

After exhausting all means over the course of several years to improve the function of my jaw (injury related) I was referred to Dr. William Cain for a TMJ joint replacement. At the initial consult I had a long list of questions. Dr Cain answered each one, no matter how small the question, in complete detail. Since this is such a major surgical step he wanted to be sure that I understood the risks and benefits of the procedure. I am pleased to say that I am now a TMJ joint replacement recipient. I had the surgery 7 months ago and my chronic pain has been greatly diminished, though not completely absent. I can now chew whatever I want and have excellent stability. This surgery has truly changed my life. Dr Cain was with me every step of the as well as the incredible office staff. The pain of the surgery and recovery was much less than I expected with physical therapy being the hardest part. I made the right decision for my situation and would have this procedure done again. I can recommend Dr. Cain without reservation.

November 30th, 2016