A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Caire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Caire, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caire graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Caire has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Caire practice?
Dr. William Caire practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Tacoma, WA.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians.