A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Caire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caire
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Caire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Caire, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caire graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Caire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Caire MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Caire practice?
- Dr. William Caire has 1 office location.
Dr. William Caire practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.