A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Caire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caire
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Caire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Caire, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caire graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Caire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Caire MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Caire practice?
- Dr. William Caire has 1 office location.
Dr. William Caire practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.