A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Callaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Callaghan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callaghan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callaghan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Callaghan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaghan graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Callaghan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Callaghan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William E. Callaghan practice?
- Dr. William Callaghan has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Callaghan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Cardiologists.