A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Calley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Calley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calley
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Calley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Calley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Anthony Calley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Calley practice?
- Dr. William Calley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Calley practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.