Dr. William Calton Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 3 reviews

October 23rd, 2015
Office staff very pleasant. Nurse was friendly and helpful. Pa was knowledgable and understanding and gave useful information in a friendly manner. Dr. Calton was honest and thorough in his evaluation.

August 6th, 2015
Very intelligent. Informative about procedures to the patient and family. Excellent surgical outcome. Good bedside manner and answers question without being in a hurry. Has an excellent nurse for assistance.

March 10th, 2015
VERY INTELLIGENTAND PROFESSIONAL . this DOCTOR IS NOT FRIENDLY BUT HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING. I HAVE AN AAA AND HE KEEPS A CHECK ON IT. I'VE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR A YEAR AND EVEN THOUGH I WISH HE WAS FRIENDLIER; WHEN THE TIME COMES, I WANT HIM TO DO MY SURGERY. I THINK HES THE BEST YOU WILL FIND WITHIN THE AREA. I'VE TALKED TO A DOCTOR AT CLEVELAND CLINIC AND FOUND OUT HES WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME FOR SURGERY NOT JUST FOOLING AROUND. EXCELLENT!