Dr. William Cambridge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

no change

October 12th, 2016
Just cares about money! Destroyed my knee
This man is AFWUL ! He does surgery than when theirs complications , absolutely DOESN'T want to be bothered! He hasn't any empathy! He destroyed my life with a knee replacement!!! He got big$$!!!! and thats all he c as res about! Don't go to this guy!!!

April 22nd, 2016
I have had both ankle and shoulder surgeries with Dr. Cambridge. He is an excellent surgeon.

April 17th, 2016
Dr. Cambridge operated on my elbow. His staff was very supportive and helpful. I found this experience to be positive.

March 15th, 2016
Outstanding
This man is of very few words, but what he conveys is confidence, knowledge of the systems, and encouragement that you're moving in the right direction after knee replacements, and now for me, a rod in a fractured femur.

March 30th, 2015
Hi Pat, Denise I'm coming home
Total left hip replacement and 3 months later a major tear in my right rotator cuff. All of the staff treated me like an uncle of Dr. Cambridge. I have another torn cuff which happened in Iowa but I'm traveling 1155 miles to have Dr Cambridge repair me again

February 25th, 2015
I went on a recommendation of a friend because I was suffering from tennis elbow and Dr Cambridge was great and right to the point. I also have a bone on bone hip, he was very sympathetic to the fact I will need to have it replaced as soon as I get to the point I admit it to myself.

February 13th, 2015
so rude
Absolutely worst doctor visit I've ever encountered. The receptionist doesnt smile or says any pleasantries and upon checking out barely eye contact from doctor or receptionist, i said thank you and no your welcome and i said have a good day and she didnt even look up from computer and said curtly "you too". Dr Cambridge also after 2 years was so nice to greet me with a "what happened" he looked at my shoes for the first few minutes i was talking to him, Did some quick muscle testing, rambled some stuff about gnc products in the news and sent me on my way with some quick physical therapy. Last time i went to physical therapy the therapist was so thourough with his evaluation of me not sure if thats normal for them to be more thorough than the doctor. Before this visit no confirmation call from them eiether. But the rudeness was the most outstanding ive ever seen. I wondered if its because im on medicaid.

January 9th, 2015
destroyed
I had a total knee replacement 9 months ago, plus manipulation. I have nothing good to say. I'm left handicapped. Please beware rude, no compassion. Wouldn't ever recommend someone to this so called Dr.

October 15th, 2014
Thorough and Knowledgeable
Dr. Cambridge was very thorough in his care. He seemed to be very knowledgeable of what was needed to correct my knee issues. This made me feel at ease and confident in his abilities. While I found his bedside manner to be a bit crusty and rigid I also sensed that he was very caring. I also appreciated that he had a sense of humor.

July 17th, 2012
I could not have better care, and his wife is wonderful.

April 2nd, 2009
First time last time
This guy comes off as a snob. Very poor bedside manner.