A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cannady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cannady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cannady, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannady graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cannady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eugene Cannady MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William E. Cannady practice?
- Dr. William Cannady has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Cannady practices Pediatrics near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Evans Pediatricians.