Dr. William Cantey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

December 8th, 2013
I HAD SURGERY DONE BY DR. CANTEY AND HE WAS NOT CONCERNED WITH MY CARE AT ALL. I HAD COMPLICATIONS AND HAD TO GO TO Savannah where another doctor had to operate on me again to fix what Dr. Cantey had done wrong. I will not recommend him to anyone. When I went to his office to tell him what had happened the lady was rude to me and told me that he was not there and she didn't know where he was.

May 29th, 2013
Retired nurse
Dr. Cantey seemed to be a very concerned Doctor. I am a long resident of Baxley and have heard nothing but great things regarding his care. This is the reason I chose Dr. Cantey to perform a procedure for me. Baxley needs to hold on to the good Doctors. We have so many rural people who can not go to other cities for care and so it is a relief to know Dr. Cantey is here for us.

March 6th, 2013
Resident of Baxley
I did not like the Doctor and I will not refer him to any friends or family in town. He seemed extremely strange and he was not listening to anything I said.

January 15th, 2009
bedside manor
i recently had an inpatient procedure done in dr cantey's office. his staff was very nice but the doctor was not compasionate at all. before my procedure was done i was in the room and he was preping me and the nurse asked if i was ok and i told her yes i was just scared dr cantey then stated if you dont want me to do this then just let me know , i'll wash you up and you can just go. after my procedure was done i left the office and before i could get in my car i saw the dr speed off out of the parking lot so i guess he was just in a rush to get my procedure done so he was very nasty towards me. very un professional.