A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Capicotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Capicotto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Capicotto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Capicotto graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Capicotto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Capicotto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William N. Capicotto practice?
- Dr. William Capicotto has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Capicotto practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lockport, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.