A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Caplan, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Caplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Caplan MD is a male Neonatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Caplan practice?
- Dr. William Caplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Caplan practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.