A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Caramore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Caramore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Caramore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caramore graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caramore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Caramore MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Caramore practice?
- Dr. William Caramore has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Caramore practices Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists.