Dr. William Carlile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Carlile?

February 25th, 2014

Best Pain Doctor I have ever seen

Dr Carlyle is a great Doctor and very compassionate man. He has been treating me for 3 years now and I have had zero insurance problems. Diana is a wonderful and very pleasant receptionist. Dr. Carlyle excels at epidurals as I have had over 10 of these and 5 have been Caudals. I have had relief each time and if the pain relief wasn't enough he would give me another in a different area which would take care of the discomfort I had been experiencing. I have had 3 back and 1 neck surgeries with hardware and he would navigate around hardware to injection point. Highly Recommend for pain relief.

June 10th, 2013

Pain Management

When I am confused about an issue, Dr Carlisle take the time to explain to me what is going on.

January 21st, 2009

He is the worst doctor I have ever been to! He took too long to schedule appointments and tests. Everytime something went wrong with the paperwork, the office blamed my insurance company. I have not had any insurance problems with the other doctors that I have been too. I did not feel like he cared that I was in pain. Follow up visits were a month at a time and phone calls often took 2-4 days. After tests were ran, he decided that I would have to live with the pain that I was having for the rest of my life. He gave up and said that there was nothing else he could do. This is not what I was expecting a specialist to do.

September 28th, 2017