A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Carpenter, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Carpenter, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Carpenter MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. William Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Carpenter practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.