Greatest plastic surgeon one could ask for show details Greatest plastic surgeon one could ask for
by Janet Conley on Aug 6th, 2015

This has to be one of most brilliant, talented, and caring doctors I have ever met. He was my reconstruction surgeon after my double mastectomy and to say he is Doctor is not accurate he is an artist with a scafold Thank you for giving me my dignity back.

Jul 22nd, 2015

Still satisfied six years post breast augmentation. So many compliments from friends and family.

Nov 30th, 2014

In my opinion, Dr. Carpenter is the most conscientious, caring and skilled surgeon . He cares about getting the best results possible. As soon as I met him my anxiety level dropped because I knew he would take great care of me during a necessary surgery.

be very cautious show details be very cautious
Nov 6th, 2012

Had a tt w/umbilical float and not happy. This is irreversible. Paid to have lipo of hips. & abs($2,000.in my quote) No fat was removed from abdomen,when I question Dr. he said he could not remove we went over that before?? I still have belly fat and bulge. He used 1 large draining tube instead of 2 small ones that left hard scar/lump. They are nice until they get your money and nice again if they think they are going to get more! I knew early on things were not right but to late!!!!!

Dec 28th, 2010

My experience was very good. I love Dr. Carpenter and his staff. I am also very pleased with my surgical result. I had a facelift and breast augmentation.