Plastic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Nov 30th, 2014

In my opinion, Dr. Carpenter is the most conscientious, caring and skilled surgeon . He cares about getting the best results possible. As soon as I met him my anxiety level dropped because I knew he would take great care of me during a necessary surgery.

|  be very cautious  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

Had a tt w/umbilical float and not happy. This is irreversible. Paid to have lipo of hips. & abs($2,000.in my quote) No fat was removed from abdomen,when I question Dr. he said he could not remove we went over that before?? I still have belly fat and bulge. He used 1 large draining tube instead of 2 small ones that left hard scar/lump. They are nice until they get your money and nice again if they think they are going to get more! I knew early on things were not right but to late!!!!!

|  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

My experience was very good. I love Dr. Carpenter and his staff. I am also very pleased with my surgical result. I had a facelift and breast augmentation.

|  Plastic Surgery!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 14th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Carpenter and Dr. Morales are wonderful. My friend had plastic surgery done by these two and they did a wonderful job. I went to sever...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com