Learn more about Dr. William Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Carroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Carroll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Carroll practice?
Dr. William Carroll practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.