A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Carroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Carroll, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Carroll MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Carroll practice?
- Dr. William Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. William Carroll practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists and New York Hematologists.