Dr. William Casale MD Patient Reviews

March 24th, 2016
Love Dr. CASALE. Beeny gym for 35+ years.

January 3rd, 2016
Been going to Dr.Casale for many years. Not only is he a good diagnostician, but he also sends you to the best doctors like himself. He is secure enough with his abiities and is not afraid of you researching and being an intelligent medical consumer. He will answer your questions honestly and thoughfully. Every doctor should have his abilities and his temperament.

December 2nd, 2015
Years of experience. Cares about the person not the dollar.. and will get very personal with you for your needs. Easy to talk to about anything, and he have a warm spirit where anyone would open up to him. Great man in the world of OB

April 1st, 2013
Patient
The most amazing doctor ever. I have been a patient for 12 years and wouldnt go to anyone else. I cant say enough about him. You can talk to him about anything and its just like talking to a friend. My daughter goes to him also. I only wish he could be my doctor for everything. Love him!!!

October 15th, 2012
I will never visit this doctor again
All I wanted from this doctor was a referral for a CT scan as advised By Radiologist at Diagnostic Centers of America. The further evaluation with CT scan was clearly stated in PELVIC SONOGRAPHY REPORT. Planned Parent Hood advised me this doctor William A Casale could help me with the referral. He declined to give me the referral. I can't understand why, would he not want all the information available before deciding on a course of treatment.

October 15th, 2012
A GRATEFUL PATIENT
Dr. Casale is the nicest, kindest andgentlest gynecologist I have ever been to-- I am grateful to have found him.