A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Casarella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casarella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casarella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Casarella, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pathologic Constriction
- Portal Hypertension
- Renal Hypertension
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Casarella graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Casarella MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Casarella practice?
- Dr. William Casarella has 1 office location.
Dr. William Casarella practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.