A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Casey, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Casey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barry Casey MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Casey practice?
- Dr. William Casey has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Casey practices Radiation Oncology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Loveland, CO.
See Fort Collins Radiologists.