A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Casey is Excellent. Dr. Casey has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Casey, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Casey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Casey practice?
Dr. William Casey practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO and Fort Collins, CO.
See Rochester Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Casey, Dr. Bill Casey, Dr. Billy Casey