Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bill Castaldo
Dr. Bill Castaldo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, OH, with other offices in Saint Joseph, MI and Dayton, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Castaldo is affiliated with Upper Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bill Castaldo has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bill Castaldo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, OH.
Dr. Thomas Kupper
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Troy, OH 0 mi33
Dr. Georges Yacoub
Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist
Troy, OH 0 mi24
Dr. Cass Cullis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Troy, OH 0 mi41