Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Castelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Castelli graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Castelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Castelli practice?
Dr. William Castelli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Preventive Medicine, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, General Preventive Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlborough, MA.
See Framingham Internists, Framingham Cardiologists, Framingham Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Framingham Neurologists.