A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Castelli graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Castelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med-Oupt
- MetroWest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Castelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Castelli practice?
Dr. William Castelli practices Cardiovascular Disease and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlborough, MA.
See Framingham Cardiologists and Framingham Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Castelli, Dr. Bill Castelli, Dr. Billy Castelli