Dr. William Castillo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 23rd, 2016
Hand's of God
This Doctor William as well as His Brother Miguel Both have the " Hand's of God " in Our eyes. Our Family had the Pleasure to be Patient's of Both Miguel as well as William, They are the most caring and understanding as well as filled with Human Compassion, They explain everything in Laymen's Terms to You. They speak "with You" ! Not "at You". Many of Our Friend's have gone to Their Practice and again the very same. Every Person Who has ever spoke about the Both of Them, Never had a Bad word to say about Them in any way. They are just " THEE BEST " Surgeons I've ever known. In all My years, I know about 20 Folks that had Surgery with The "Castillo's " and I've taken Several Friends to Them for Surgery. Everyone that has gone to their Practice, NEVER will say anything Bad about Them nor Their Staff. Thank God for Both of Their " Hand's of God ".....

February 3rd, 2014
What an amazing Surgeon!
Every time I see Dr Castillo I am pleasantly surprised by how warm and comforting he is. His bedside manner is second to none. His wealth of knowledge is reassuring as well. His nurses are kind and competent…I have only had a less than stellar experience with one person in his Brownsville Rd office. And while it was disappointing to see how she treated patients so non-chalantly (playing on her phone while having a 1-on-1 with me to schedule my surgery, overheard her almost mocking me for filing for FMLA because I missed two days of work because of my medical issue, etc…), in a way it almost served to accentuate all the ways Dr Castillo is compassionate and attentive. I would highly recommend Dr. Castillo to friends and family. If I have to have surgery of this nature again, I hope to wake up to another "WC" (william castillo) sharpie marking next to my incision!! Thank you, Dr. Castillo, for helping me and others everyday. You are a true blessing!

May 16th, 2013
What an amazing doctor Dr. Castillo is. He saved my life! Never have I had a doctor thank me for my family's support while I was in the hospital. His bedside manner is comforting and he is so caring, concerned and attentive, yst he's so modest. He clearly has a gift from God!

May 14th, 2013
EXCELLENT
I have been with these doctors since i was 13 yrs old. I still use them to this day. What wonderful, caring doctors. I trust them with my life. It is rare to find GREAT doctors who truely care, have great bedside manner and truely care about YOU!!!

June 25th, 2009
Excellent !!
I would tell the world about this set of Brothers if I was able to do so, They are what I feel the "Work of God's hand's", The VERY BEST! Thank You for everything from My Friends to My Family as well as Myself.