Learn more about Dr. William Caton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Caton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caton
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Caton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Caton, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Caton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caton has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Leroy Caton MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Caton practice?
- Dr. William Caton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Caton practices Neurological Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.