Dr. William Cenac MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2015
Excellent doctor and a kind staff
I have been seeing Dr. Cenac for a few years now after developing severe pain in my lower back and down my leg. He and his staff are knowledgeable, supportive, friendly, and kind. They truly have your best interest at heart. Dr. Cenac's wait times are a little bit long but he forms a bond with you and the next time you go back to see him, he will remember you, it's like your his long lost cousin. He explains things to you so that you understand and he makes sure all of your needs are met before you leave his office. I recommend Dr. Cenac and his awesome staff to anyone, you will be well taken care of!

November 24th, 2014
This doctor phone is always busy for hours and hours then finally when someone answers the phone the girl Nicole has a very bad attitude with the patients. The wait to see this doctor is ridiculous, you wait for an hour then you wait another hour in the room.Dr.Cenac is a good doctor but,they need to treat their patients better.

May 8th, 2014
Unprofessional
I brought my neighbor to an 9:00 appointment. She came to get shots for her knees. At 11:00 were still waiting. The shots make her feel better so she does not complain, but this is ridiculous. It is rude and unprofessional to have a patient wait that long, especially for something like a shot that in theory could be given in the waiting room in less than 5 minutes. I would like to think that Dr. Cenac means well, but something has to be adjusted, especially when many of the patients are senior citizens. It is now my goal to convince my neighbor to find another doctor that respects their patients and their patients' time more.

December 4th, 2012
Awesome Doctor!
Dr.Cenac and his Staff are as good as they come!I have been using His services since 2009.This is a very busy office they will go out of there way too help you.I don't get why some people say the girls are not helpful?They aways take my phone calls or they call you back.Again this is a very busy office.The Rehab next door is TOP NOTCH!I Highly Recommend them!

September 11th, 2012
Caring Doc
Dr Cenac has been there for me more times than I can count, even when we resided in another country. Too bad we don't have more like him.

March 4th, 2012
Scott Hebert
Dr. Cenac and his staff are the very best that I have ever been to. He really cares about his patients and does anything within his power to help them

April 19th, 2011
Dr. Cenac is a wonderful doctor! He accepted me as his patient even though he didn't accept my insurance. I've had multiple knee surguries. I couldn't find many Drs. who would even do anything other than give me a knee replacement. Dr. Cenac performed the surgury. Even though it's taken longer to recuperate, I am doing so much better. Dr. Cenac always has a smile on his face and makes me feel at ease. His staff has been beyond wonderful! I can't say enough good things about him!